Sunday, May 16, 2010

Starter Pokemon - Review

So far, I am not disappointed by designs of new pokemon. I really liked the starters a lot. Tsutaja somehow made me believe it is a some sort of lizard pokemon but Nintendo wants to call it a grass snake pokemon! Snakes have limbs? But I must say it looks really cool. Wherever I search about Starters, almost all comments were disturbing ones.


Cyndaquil+Treecko = Tsutaja ??????


Turtwig+Spoink = Pokabu ??????


Piplup+Buizel = Mijumaru??????



Pokabu and Mijumaru teasing Tsutaja! (See the pic)



I don’t think think so. All three of them looks good to me. At first I decided to go with Tsutaja. I wasn’t much attracted to the fire pig, though it looks cute. But later, after reading the harsh comments about Mijumaru, I felt sorry for it. Yes, I am choosing Mijumaru as my starter. My starters have been so far;


Charmander – RG

Chikorita – GS

Torchic – RS

Chimchar – DP


So I am getting ready to welcome my first water pokemon starter. Sources said that Corocoro June 15th issue is going to reveal new pokemon. It might be a random new pokemon or pre-evo or evo of any existing ones. With almost one month ahead, what we can do is just wait for the leaks which could come out around 10-12th of June. Though I am curious to know what all are our new pokemon in the Isshu region, I am absolutely RESTLESS to know what are the evolutions of starters! I would not like Tsutaja to lose limbs. It has the potential to be a grass dragon in its final stage. The fire pig can become a fierce looking boar. I actually wanted the water starter to be a polar bear, which could have made an interesting Water/Ice combination. Mijumaru is going to evolve into a big sea otter? Or may be..a big polar bear? Well anything can happen in Pokemon!

No comments:

Post a Comment